Constructor’s recommendation service delivers personalized, attractive recommendations in a wide range of contexts. Constructor uses past user search, browse and purchase behavior to display highly customized recommendations, individualized to each and every user.
- Personalized Constructor informs recommendations by everything known about a particular user, not just the products that users buy with a particular item.
- Collaborative Constructor looks across all customer histories to identify common patterns, assembling a dense graph of connections based on item-item and user-user relationships.
- Conversion-optimized Recommendations are constantly validated against observed click and conversion behavior.
- Integrated Recommendations use the exact same personalization signals and graph algorithms as our search engine to provide a cohesive experience.
- Product inheritance For new or less popular products, Constructor marries behavioral signals with content embeddings by mapping new or less popular products to the most similar products with view and purchase information using titles, categories, descriptions, keywords and other product data.